close
You look in my eyes
你看著我的眼睛
And I get emotional inside.
使我心海蕩漾
I know it's crazy
我知道這很瘋狂
But you still can touch my heart.
但你始終能撥動我的心
And after all this time,
在一切之後
You'd think that I,
你認為我
I wouldn't feel the same
我不會有相同的感覺
But time melts into nothing
但時間並沒有融入什麼
And nothing's changed.
沒有改變什麼
I still believe,
我始終相信
someday you and me
有一天你和我
Will find ourselves in love again.
會再次找到愛
I had a dream,
我有個夢想
someday you and me,
有一天你和我
Will find ourselves in love again.
會再次找到愛
Each day of my life
在我生命裡的每一天
I'm filled with all the joy I could find.
我充滿著生命中所有的喜悅
You know that I am not the desperate type.
你知道我不是孤注一擲那一型的人
If there's one spark of hope left in my grasp
如果那裡有一絲希望的火花在我的左掌心中
I'll hold it with both hands.
我會用雙手來留住它
It's worth the risk of burning to have a second chance.
那是值得冒著被燙傷的危險,為了第2次的機會
No, no, no, no, no, no I need you baby.
我需要你 Baby
I still believe that we can be together.
我始終相信我們會在一起
If we believe that true love never has to end,
如果我們相信真愛是永不會結束的
Then we must know that we will love again.
那麼我們會明白我們會再次相愛

----------------------------------------------------------------

人家說聽歌學英文 真的是有不錯功效的哦
因為它比較簡單易懂  當然啦
不要一開始就去找什麼饒舌歌或rap來練習
從抒情歌開始會比較快哦
因為速度不快
這首歌也好舊了  那天聽到同學在唱
我又翻出來聽  這次試著自己翻譯
感覺好爛哦.....下次再試別的










arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    艾曼達 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()